Friday, October 13, 2006

gaming is good.

finally.. after ONE ENTIRE WEEK. blogger finally unlocked my blog!













Here's their email of 'apology'

Hello,

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that
it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and
sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your
patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
The Blogger Team

~~~~~

roar. lock my blog for 1 week for no reason. stupid noob spam bot.

Anyway. I hope you all have started watching prison break! for one, i know christabel is mad over PB now (probably more mad over sara-scofield), joining the elite of those who have watched pb. :)
It is a REALLY good show, the excitement is just so gripping and awesome.

All you people who havent watched s2.. go and watch la!! i dunno why you want to wait till the whole season come out. by then you'll be so outdated. ha.
and all those noobs who follow mediacorp PB.. it's ok!!! you'll get there eventually! i watch it every week too ! rawwkZz.


hehe. i got back 90% of my results already. well, besides Econs, i roughly know the rest of my results. ok, i KNOW the rest of my results. Here they are, and if i remember my CommonTest marks for them, i'll compare:


JC1 PROMOTIONAL EXAMS MARKS~~~
H2 subjects
Mathematics --- A (87%!!! ) [best improvement ^_^ i got 46% for CT)
Physics --- A (84%! ) [improve quite abit too, if i'm not wrong i got low seventys for CT]
Chemistry --- B (66.5%) [bleahz. drop. but then, balance up with CT and CA marks, my overall grade is an A, 70.5% :) ]

H1 subjects
Chinese --- B (cant remember what %. same grade as CT)
GP --- B (66.5%) [if i'm not wrong i got top in class =X hahahah. i have no idea how. there's these two girls in class who are like the GP queens. Their essays usually average 40+. Then this time both of their essays below 30, and mine is 33. lol]
Economics --- dunno but i hope i get at least B.
~~~


Woot. overall happy with my results of course. and the funny thing is 3 weeks before my exams i stopped playing dota -- then i resumed 3 days before my first paper, and played everyday since then. I also watched prisonbreak during my exams. The entire season 1 plus whatever has been showed of season 2.
=)
And i still get so good results =X thank god man. ha.

my friends all scolding me sia. super funny.
"Eh alan you idiot!! play so much dota still can get so good!"
"you secret mugger!! "
"Eh you use bot and play dota one right. then got scripted responses.. like if i never stun the guy long enough your bot will automatically say 'hey you noob' "
"eh let's examine alan's script maybe can find marks to minus"
"ee biased marking la"

hahahahhaa

ownage. ^_^

bottom line is -- computer games are NOT detrimental to studies, as I HAVE PROVEN. so parents and teachers and principals who still think so.. send them to me. :p
What matters is good time management. for example i made sure i studied first before i went to play dota. And i already planned well a few weeks before my exams how i'm going to study so i can finish syllabus.
Gaming is good.

I'm a living testimony :p